Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Blogging for The City Farm!

I'm super excited to be blogging over at The City Farm's Grow blog! It's all about bringing more green into our city life, and I'd appreciate if you head over to check it out.  The first post is about adding green to your cubicle / office space —how do bring the outside in?  Check out the blog and comment there.

And please keep coming back here for my stories of life in L.A. and beyond.  I love creating community and connecting in all these crazy Web ways.




Photo credits: Clockwise, from left top:
1. Terrarium work desk
2. Living Table, by Nothing Design Group, Apartment Therapy
3. Cubicle: Kathy Turner on Pinterest
4. Healthier Office Spaces, TreeHugger.com

2 comments:

alex said...

Hi Rebecca, Here temperatures are running around 40, and ready to touch around 45 to 46 for next 30-45 days. There is very green area in Delhi, but due to population, it’s not giving enough oxygen into the lungs of city. There is a park just outside of my house. But I grow some plant on my roof also. It’s providing shelter to birds also, mainly sparrows, which are badly suffered due to Mobile towers.

Rebecca Snavely said...

I love that your garden gives shelter to the sparrows. What do you grow on your roof?