Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Eat, Pray, JAVIER

"I want to go someplace where I can ... marvel ... at something," says Julia Roberts, playing Elizabeth Gilbert in the film adaptation of Eat Pray Love.


I too, want to go someplace where I can marvel at something, or someone. I plan to go straight to the Arclight, without stopping, to marvel at Javier Bardem. He's the reason I went to (and purchased the DVD of) "Vicky Cristina Barcelona."  He's the reason I almost lost my web producing job for posting too many photos of him during the "No Country for Old Men" Oscar season.  (Red carpet photos, of course, not the creepy bowl cut with a cattle prod look he rocked in the movie.) 

Here's the trailer, one more time (or twelve) before the movie opens this Friday.  Feel free to fast forward to 2:00 in, where you get a glimpse, just a tease, really, of Javier.  




(Photo courtesy AllMoviePhoto.com)

No comments: