Friday, June 12, 2009

I wish for: a weekend away ... with this bag

Today I spent some time de-cluttering my desk / room, to create a more sacred and zen space. I love the clean, open feel of a spare room.

I have so much and really don't need anything, but if I were to ask Santa for a gift, I think it might be a bag from Rising Tide Fair Trade. They make me dream of weekends away (and envision myself a light packer who could ever take just a weekend bag).

From the website: The Kantha artisans that create rising tide fair trade bags work collectively in a fair trade cooperative through which members earn an income to support their families.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Are those hot air balloons behind the bags or hanging outdoor lights? I'm just trying to get the scale of this Single bag you dream of taking away for a weekend filled with 20 outfits and seven pairs of shoes and your creamy delicious products.

Rebecca Snavely said...

Funny lady -- hot air balloons are for kids ... wouldn't even hold all my product.

To quote Gladys Hardy: "I don't like to travel anymore because these people'll stop you for having just a little bit of Listerine."

"I love Jesus but I drink a little."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83JDXXKzOXg